Saturday, January 17, 2009

First Post.


My inaugural post, a three day leader on another inaugural event...

It’s about time I scratched my blogging itch. It feels as if I have been talking about starting my own blog for the last 3 years. Now that blogs absolutely own the mainstream media, I am going jump in head first and see if I can keep up with the continual relay of news to those who care to stop here for a break.

The name of this blog, ‘7 Cups Of Coffee’ has nothing to do with the content you'll find in subsequent posts. The thought was quite simple. Me, I love coffee. I also love the internet and its vast availability of information. On a good day, I will polish off at least 7 cups of coffee. Really, just connect the dots. Coffee + Internet Connection = a lot of random reading. My job from here on in, to share as many of my surfing tangents as possible.

JJ

No comments:

Post a Comment